About the Study & Updates
- Sign up for alerts is active.
- The first public meeting was Sept. 28 and can be viewed on the Virtual Meeting #1 page.
- Interactive Comment Map is active (click off the colored lines).
- The second public meeting was March 29 and held via Zoom as Virtual Meeting #2. A recording of the presentation has been posted
- Survey #2 was active until 4/22/22
- Social Media hashtags and handles are active.
- The Existing Conditions Report has been posted on the Library page.
- Draft recommendations maps have been posted on the Library page.
- Meeting #2 Presentation Slides have been posted on the Library page.
- The final report will be completed by the end of June. Return to the Library page and/or FAMPO website, to view the final report. If you signed up for notifications, you will be alerted by email when & where it has been posted.
GET PROJECT ALERTS
Subscribe to get project updates & feedback survey
Check your email spam/junk folder for the welcome email and add email@example.com to your contacts to “white list” the email alerts.
ABOUT THE STUDY
Fayetteville Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (FAMPO) has identified the need to update and create a Comprehensive, Multi-Modal Congestion Management Process. The study objectives are to prepare a regional, multi-modal, congestion management transportation planning process suitable for implementation by local governments, FAMPO, public transportation providers and NCDOT that:
- Addresses the need for regional mobility and accessibility and provides the best strategies;
- Is coordinated with current and on-going transportation and land-use planning efforts, and assures that they work in step with each other;
- Will enhance the current transportation system (inclusive of all modes) to meet the mobility and accessibility needs of the study area, especially those corridors that are identified to have major importance in accommodating traffic to and from Fort Bragg Military Reservation;
- Establishes a regional vision or improves on the current vision from locally adopted plans;
- Realizes and supports Performance Measures adopted by FAMPO and NCDOT; and
- Coordinates with identified stakeholders and responds to all input.